Daggerfall Quest Decompiler
QBN files reverse engineered and explorable in detail.
Opcodes are the "script" of the quest. It contains references to items, locations, npcs, timers and mobs.
- => an action that is executed once.
- >> If... a state is set if a certain condition is true.
- s_1 => an action that is executed once when the state s_1 is set.
- s_1 >> When... if s_1 is set, set a certain state when a condition is true.
- Item labels are prefixed with i_
- Location labels are prefixed with l_
- Npc labels are prefixed with n_
- Mob labels are prefixed with m_
- Timer labels are prefixed with t_
Some labels have names, others have numbers. The numbers are as yet unknown hash
For background information see Quest_hacking_guide
Timer info by Elenwel's forum post